- I am
- a Third-culture-kid, raised in Argentina and Brazil. Later I lived in Germany, Japan and the United States. Since then the world is round –I feel globally at home.
- I have
- studied philosophy and cultural studies with a passion. I like to reflect, think outside the box, question things in depth and keep learning. In theory and in practice.
- I can
- tune in to people, with questions open new perspectives, surprise, look through matters of course, recognize patterns, inspire and structure. Appreciation is the basis, clarity the goal.
- I love
- to listen – what people feel, how they see the world, what moves them, the nuances, how they express themselves. But also to music, the sound of the ocean and the bird-concerts in spring. Beauty is everywhere.
- I do
- what I love. Analytical, intuitive and creative at once. Preferably with people who mean it. Not everybody is a good match and I don’t fit with all organizations. I consider integrity vital.
My life has led me to different places and through stages. Not only do they make sense in retrospective; more so, they open up different perspectives that converge and enrich my work with and for people.
- As head of the Center of Competence „International Communication and Cooperation“ in a multinational corporation I learned what it means to lead an international team, to bear product and profit responsibility and to understand the impact of the surrounding organizational culture on the internal dynamics of a department.
- As Assistant Professor I taught and researched at various universities in the United States and in Germany. I am familiar with the character of this organization. To me theory and practice are not opposites but rather complementary ways to enable insight and altered perspectives.
- As a trainer and coach I recognize people’s potentials and support them, individually and in groups, for more than 20 years, building on their strengths and recognising their purpose and vision.
- My life experience in different cultures from South-America to Asia, USA and Europe taught me early on that our perception of reality is manifold – a function of our assumptions, beliefs and values. Still, there is something integral we jointly share. In diesem Spannungsfeld verändert sich der Blick auf das was ist und sein kann.
- My working languages are: German, English, Spanish and Portuguese.
Education and Advanced Training
- Master Curriculum and certification in Systemic Business Coaching, WIBK, Paderborn, D
- Certified Consultant in Systemic Organizational Development, WIBK, Paderborn, D
- Certified practitioner for the Cultural Transformation Tool (CTT), Barrett Values Centre, UK and USA
- Certified practitioner for the Internal Family System (IFS), Center for Self-Leadership, USA
- Certified trainer for the Team Management System (TMS), TMS Center Freiburg, D and Australia.
- Advanced professional training in Leadership Skills, Strategy- and Scenario Management, Spiral Dynamics (Beck, Cowan), Communication according to Schulz von Thun, Non-violent Communication (with Marshall Rosenberg and K-Training), Systemic Consensing, Logotherapy according to Viktor Frankl, Zürich Resource Model (ZRM, Maja Storch), MBSR, Core-Evolution, The Work von Byron Katie.
- University Studies in Philosophy, Linguistics and Cultural Studies at the University of Hamburg. Graduation: Dr. phil. in 1993 with a thesis on ‘Understanding Otherness’.